The XGA301 Industrial gas analyzer from Michell Instruments provides a convenient platform to measure oxygen, dew point, CO2 and CH4. The analyzer can be supplied in one of two bench-mounted chassis and with up to three sensors fitted.
Standard features include two fully-programmable alarm circuits (voltage-free contacts), programmable analog outputs, RS232 communications and complete Windows-based data-logging software.
The industrial zirconia oxygen sensor provides fast and accurate oxygen analysis over the range of 1 ppm to 30%* O2 and delivers stable and repeatable readings, with a typical response time of less than 5 seconds for a 90% response to a step change in gas compositions. The zirconia sensor is heated, and temperature-controlled to enable oxygen ions to conduct. An internal pressure sensor compensates for small changes in the gas pressure to maintain accurate and stable readings. An optional, variable speed-pump draws a gas sample at a flow rate set by the user between 0 to 1.2 Nl/min.
The Easidew Sensor is available for dew points down to –100°C in combination with another sensor within the XGA301A2’s chassis.
*Analyzer is not suitable for enriched oxygen.
- Sensor choices from zirconia, galvanic electrochemical, infrared and ceramic impedance technologies
- Variable speed pump (optional)
- Zirconia sensor cleaning facility which can be operated at any time during use
- Intuitive HMI with back-lit display
- Two fully-programmable alarms
- 2 x voltage outputs and 2 x 4–20 mA outputs
- Digital RS232 output
- Software package includes live graphing and Excel™ compatible data-logging
- Password protection