Condumax II and OptiPEAK TDL600 Combined Hydrocarbon Dew Point and Moisture Analyzer for Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Quality
Hydrocarbon dew point (HCDP) and moisture are key quality parameters to ensure the quality of pipeline transmission gas. With the combined Condumax II and OptiPEAK TDL600 analyzer system pipeline operators have the assurance of the most widely accepted automatic hydrocarbon dew point analyzer together with the latest development of spectroscopic moisture measurement techniques in a single, convenient analyzer system.
- Measurement range: 1ppmV to 1000ppmV
- Measurement technology: Tuneable Diode Laser Spectroscopy
- Latest generation of TDLAS – moisture measurements are independent to changes in background gas composition
- Class-leading accuracy ±1ppmV even with widely varying gas compositions
Hydrocarbon dew point
- HCDP measurement range: up to ∆ 55K measurement depression from main unit operating temperature
- HCDP measurement technology: direct photo-detection of hydrocarbon condensate
- Largest installation fleet across six continents
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install with a small footprint
Contact us to find out more about the system.